Suitable for piping in tight spaces as it has a six-angle wrench, it's easy to disconnect when needed: push the polyoxymethylene sleeve and then remove the tube from the fitting. For a secure fit and easy coupling, its threads are Teflon-coated. The connector's nickel-plated brass body protects it from rust and corrosion. This straight union tube-to-tube adapter operates at temperatures up to +60°C and its thermoplastic material provides insulation and abrasion resistance. It can work in pressures up to 10 bar and is suitable for working with dry air systems. Commonly used in air motors or compressors.
Features and Benefits:
• Pneumatic bulkhead tube-to-tube adapter
• Operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C
• Nickel-plated brass body material
• Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar
- 1 x Pneumatic Quick Release PEG T Tube Connector (6-4-6/8-4-8/8-6-8/10-6-10/4-6-4/6-8-6/8-10-8)