The game-changing Sentera Double 4K Sensor is fully configurable, with a multispectral variant capable of capturing five precise spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared (NIR). With this innovative technology, users can collect visual band imagery as well as vegetation indices based on the addition of NIR or Red Edge, including normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) or normalized difference vegetation red edge (NDRE) data.
Using patent-pending technology, Sentera’s Double 4K Sensor helps agronomists, crop consultants, and growers identify issues with their crops earlier and with greater precision.
- Optional five spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and NIR
- Variant allows for simultaneous collection of 12MP NDVI or NDRE and high-resolution RGB data
- Capable of 4K ultra-high-definition video capture
- Compatible with several drone platforms
- Seamlessly integrates with FieldAgent™ web, mobile, and desktop
*Price on request only